We would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new parents/carers and pupils to the Parent Council of Broxburn Primary.
The objectives of the Parent Council are to:
- Identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
- Promote parental involvement in their child's education and learning.
- Promote partnership between the local authority, school, it's pupils and the parents.
- Develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils.
- Work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all parents.
- Fundraising of money to support school activities and items.
Broxburn Primary Parent Council Constitution
The Parent Council has some members who hold specific roles to assist the running of the Parent Council. These are listed below:
|Name||Role on Parent Council|
|Barbara Stavert||Vice Chairperson|
|Kelly Smeaton||Lead Fundraiser|
All parents/carers are welcome at the Parent Council Meetings, which are held in the school staff room. The dates of the meetings are listed below:
- 18th January
- 21st March
- 16th May
- 12th June
For any further information regarding the Parent Council, please contact Vicky Brash at firstname.lastname@example.org.